Wednesday 30 December 2020

Mum's Moan Net

InstgarmMummy

 Help!!!!

My son looked at his Christmas dinner as if the dog had just vomited it up. I was willing to let him eat fish fingers and jam (he has Avoidant Restrictive Eating Disorder, diagnosed last year) but hubby just screamed at him. (He was a bit drunk, night out with the lads last night and whisky with his breakfast, and all day (he's always fancied himself as a rock star.) My son fired his new Nerf gun and it hit him in the eye so my husband chucked his new, full size football at his head. My son started crying so his teenage sister started shouting and hurled a bottle of perfume at hubby. (She's team captain of her school netball team, proud mummy). 

Christmas is ruined, everyone is shouting and I'm close to a breakdown. They're all still shouting at each other, what do I do?

LovelyMumma

Your husband needs hanging in the park, we need to get some girl power going and lynch him. You should be very proud of your feisty kids. Stay strong mamma bear.

Flawless50'sHousewife

Bless, this is as typical as undercooking the turkey and everyone going to A+E, pretty much a yearly event in our house. they'll tire themselves out eventually. If they break all their gifts so what, their problem.

InstagramMummy

Thank you, Perfect 50's Housewife, I tried leaving them to it but everything has just got worse.  They are now recreating "The Hunger Games". Son and teenage daughter have got the living room while hubby has the kitchen. She's now defending the door with various perfumes, sports equipment and her new (very expensive and on) hair straighteners. Of course my husband has all the knifes and the confiscated Nerf Gun. He's now stood at the door eating chocolate, gloating while son and teenage daughter are planning their next move. to "win" the kitchen. He's also drinking out of a huge bottle of whisky, I tried talking to him about it but he keeps shouting "I can't let those little shits win!"

 I've tried to talk to both sides and treat them equally but it's become a matter of principle I don't think the whisky is helping.

LovelyMumma

Your kids need more weapons, have you got any high heels you can give the kids, and don't forget toy cars and leggo....Give your pissed up hubby what he deserves. 

Flawless50sHousewife

Your house sounds so lively, what a spirted bunch. Can I come round for a drink?

PizzaandChips

Take a tip from your hubby, get some whisky down you and join in, you can't beat them, thanks for the lols!

InstagramMummy

The kids are now setting up traps with leggo, toy cars, and sports equipment. My hubby is looking terrible, it sounds awful but I'll be happy when he passes out and the kids have "won".  The funny thing is he's just not passing out, how is he doing it.

PizzaandChips

Is he just on the whiskey? 

InstgramMummy

yes, he just likes the booze, we have no secrets in this house. Too much booze though.

Oh my god, my daughter is a good aim.......

InstagramMummy

He's bleeding, she threw a bottle of foundation at his nose and it's gushing out. I'm going to have to get the tampons.

LovelyMumma

This is going too far, do you think you should call the police now?

InstagramMummy

We have a good reputation, what would the neighbors think? We'll sort it out ourselves.

InstagramMummy

What the hell is this!



PizzaandChips

Sending hugs babe, call the police, that shit shouldn't be around kids. By the way it looks like Cocaine

Flawless50'sHousewife

Well I wasn't expecting that, too much for me, I'm getting back to the Gin.

InstagramMummy

This is really bad, my daughter just answered her phone and screamed., her best friend is dead, it was a Coke induced heart attack. My daughter started screaming at her dad, I mean really screaming...I tried calming her down but she called me a "blind bitch". Her brother is crying his eyes out, he's holding on to me, at least one of my kids still loves me.

Hubby started screaming "how the fuck do you think I was making all that money, look at all this fucking stuff, you're a bunch of spoilt brats..."

PizzaandChips

Get out love, my ex was a dealer, they're all scum.

LovelyMumma

You poor things, good luck, sending massive hugs.

InstagramMummy

Hubby has gone "for a walk", he can stay out, preferably forever.

My daughter knew everything, he's been dealing to her friends for months. She was terrified for her best friend, she was taking the stuff everyday, she was 16, lovely girl, she got good grades and had a great family, now she's gone. What's worse is daughter had a secret Facebook account full of pictures of her dad partying with her friends. My daughter is rightly embarrassed and furious. He wasn't out with the lads last night, he was at a teenage house party with the popular kids from my daughters school, he was dancing and flirting. No wonder my daughter stopped going out a few months ago. 

I'm absolutely gutted, my perfect family was a mess. How could I not see the signs? I feel like an idiot. My husband helped kill my daughters best friend and I thought he was a brilliant family man...

I'm going to go to my sisters house.....

PizzaandChips

Well done, you know what babe I've been there, these men are the best liars, they're always flogging drugs for you. It's not your fault, he sold those drugs and lied, it's that simple

LovelyMumma

Well done, it's the right thing to do, we're here for you.

InstagramMummy

Well we found hubby, he was hanging form a tree at the end of the road. There was a suicide note in a Christmas card. Here's what it said..

Dear Family

I spoilt you all this year but the best gift will be the fact I've gone.

I'm was living a stupid dream powered by Cocaine. 

Goodbye.

He was swinging off the tree, the Christmas jumper and novelty hat just made the scene look surreal. I couldn't face calling the police or checking if he was dead so I got the kids into the card and drove to my sisters house. 

I was living a dream too, the Instagram pictures, the smug Facebook messages and even my silly name here were all lies. All that stuff I showed you on Instagram has been bought with debt and Cocaine. I wasn't just putting a filter on my pictures I put a glowing filter on my thoughts.

PizzaandChips

Big hugs babe, I'll DM you with my number. You're not living a lie now. I'm sure you will miss your  hubby but at least you can start again. A bad truth is better than a shinny lie.

LovelyMumma

 Start again without him.

InstagramMummy

Thanks so much ladies. 

I'm still in shock, I guess feelings will come later.

This place is poison. On Instagram I didn't just lie to my audience but myself. My hubby was a good looking man, I scrub up well and my kids are of course beautiful. We had everything we could want. The stuff just turned into weapons' because my daughter knew everything, she didn't want stuff, she wanted parents. 

If you follow me on Instagram I'm so sorry.

Thanks, especially to "PizzaandChips"

Happy New Year.

 


 



2 comments: